HELLO world I'm BACK . finally the EOYs ended. =)Well that certainly spells happiness and freedom for me…u just REALLY REALLY
REALLY
REALLY
REALLY REALLY cannot understand how happy I am now. (okay maybe you can if u just finished ur exam today like me) I cannot tell you how HIGH I was when I was checking my MEP paper (which btw really sucked XP AND it dampened my spirit. Especially THAT ms khoo… icucicu.[that was meant for her not u] Poof XP) but now that I have cooled down somewhat, I just realised that I had a MISTAKE in my math paper. :'( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's like 3 marks poofed. And u know what? That bloody invigilator did not even tell us that we had a minute left and than I was like "goody I found a mistake" and I was going to correct it ENTHUSIASTICALLY when she said "okay pens down." Im like what the !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(#$%^&.... Okay I shall not elaborate further lest I feel more depressed than I am already. So anyway, after that bloody bulls*** of a math paper, we had to go to check our MEP papers which TOTALLY made the day…YEA RIGHT. Like I would actually say that. (I wouldn't say that for nuts…..but may be money $.$) and I just discovered like 10 mins ago that I shld have used 22/7 instead of the π on our calculator….WTH…to.OT so in this case i shall DEFINITELY fail the math test. *fump* that is very horrible considering math is one of my strongest subjects. (okay maybe not one but THE only one that im good at -.- WHICH makes it suck even more) AND dont get me started on the other papers. i mean lit was suckier than mid year and so was geog coz i wrote only 4 points instead of 8. -.-* therefore i can only get like 4 pts out of 8 at most IF i actually PEELed properly....i feel like boxing myself. (and shipping myself off to italy maybe....) AHRGH and mrs moh is marking it.....*bonk* ahhhhhhhhhh what have i done to deserve this... ( i think probably last minute revision would answer this) sigh. all i can do now is go and slack and play and get ready to get my spirit broken when i get all my papers back blahblahblahblah.
and of ALL things that HAD to happen during the exams was moving the house. *smacks head* luckily the next paper after that day was CL paper 2 and I obviously DO NOT know how to revise for such a thing coz im a blockhead... okay i think thats enough rambling so that just about covered the exam week...and im going to sleep. phew. so tired. *yawn*
--a vulgar/sleepy/regretful me