Now I shall reflect on my holidays. Lets see.
Saturday: slack
Sunday: slack. Woke up and a weird question popped into my head. Its in the polls. Pls answer it, but if u cant than at least post ur answer on my tagbox. Thnx! =)
Monday: rush for bio pt
Tuesday: rush even more for bio pt
Wednesday: go submit bio pt and have a little breakfast with Clarisse t, Yvonne, zhiwen, joooooooooniepok, the voon and Clarisse C…. and guess what, the voon threw the whole tray in together with the rubbish xD OMG…in fact it took quite some time before it fully hit any of us. The counter lady was nice in saying that we needn't bother about extracting it from the rubbish…so nice of her
Thursday: prac CO in the morning. Slack in the afternoon (actually I managed to complete some of my homework but I have no idea how I am supposed to finish my TMC annotation..)
Friday: HCI interaction (It wasn't bad)
Saturday: slack, slack and blog. AND have piano lesson. (whooooooots piano rocks. But I dun really look forward to the MEP test on 1st and 2nd instrument…)
Sunday: rush remaining homework…..and blog =)
So, apparently most of my time was spent slacking. Hrmph. So unproductive… ah wells…that's just me!
Sigh, I really dunno what to expect next term. Im kinda happy that its near the December holidays (note: December=holidays and Christmas=GIFTS!!!) but im also kinda sad cause I think our class is gonna split up and 111'07 was so wonderful ='( I suppose I'll just have to wait for the results at the end of year. To end this post, heres a little mathematics:
the end of sept holidays= the start of the exam term
--a sleepy me
P.S. the reason why nearly everything is near perfect typing is coz im typing this in Microsoft ;)
P.P.S i just ate a pomegranate and boy ARE they sour >.<: